We are there, where we have to enhance life and not to brake the already weak and fragile people. In...
- Schools: Kindergarden up to High school with boadings.
- Social work in Slums, work with street children, involvement with women –and family welfare projects and other social projects.
- Nursing in elderly homes, in homes for children with special needs, in mobile clinics, dispensaries in poorer localities, caring HIV-patients.
- Pastoral work through visits to the families, catechism, helping with the liturgy, spiritual direction and retreats of Ignatius of Loyola, formation, work with media.
- Arts and music, prayer through music, dance.
- Working together with Jesuits (formation and retreats, spiritual direction) and national and international Religious communities and societies.